Sunday, April 19, 2009

who am i again?

i really have nothing else to talk about..so i'll do this too. i have an "about me " blog from a couple days ago too. (i re-read the intro: that sounds rude. i meant it like i didn't do anything today, so this is the main topic of today's blog)

Name:
Dyan. it is just like diane.

Age/Birthday: 17. i'll be 18 on june 9th

Planning on majoring in: Deaf Studies. I want to be an ASL teacher

Favorite Books: HP, Looking for Alaska/Paper Towns, LOTR, *bows head in shame* -Twilight, basically any book i've read and finished. i only finish books i like.

Music: lets see.. Beatles, 3OH!3, Kings of Leon, MCR, Soundtracks, Fall Out Boy, Cat Empire, Arctic Monkeys, Weezer, some Doors and some Bright Eyes..i like a little bit of everything basically. seriously, on my ipod i have old school rock, new rock, pop, punk, "emo", indie, country, soundtracks, rap, ska, techno, disney songs, comedians such as bo burnham, flight of the choncords and dane cook, wizard wrock, and any other genre you can think of because i can't think of anymore. (i have Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus too. i want to learn the hoedown throwdown so badly)

TV Shows: Gilmore Girls, Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, Biggest Loser, Amazing Race, Gossip Girl, ANTM, Scrubs, House, NCIS, Southpark, Family Guy, Futurama, George Lopez

Random Information: I own over 80 DVDs including both the extended versions and the normal versions of LOTR. i love movies loads. (that sentence makes no sense, but i wanted to use it). it's pretty easy for me to remember lyrics to songs or words to movies..even if i've only heard/seen them once. I have a kitty. i live with my grandma and my daddy and my mom lives across the street. ^_^ i'm a huge youtuber. i don't make vidoes..yet..but i love watching other people's videos. like 3sixty5days, charlieissocoollike, johnnydurham, whatthebuck, nerimon, italktosnakes...i ramble a lot. awkward things happen around me =P i also read. a lot. i hate coffee and caramel. i like cookie dough icecream and candy. i like giraffes and monkeys. I also love musicals. love 'em.

Movies i love: LOTR, HP, Love Actually, i love you, man, yes man, charlie and the chocolate factory, josie and the pussycats, across the universe, wanted, the princess bride, dark knight, moulin rouge, robin hood men in tights, rocky horror picture show, juno, hairspray, pirates, sweeney todd, mean girls and mulan. i have others obv., but i don't LOVE them.

i'm going to go watch love actually now. edit: no, i'm not. i think, instead, i'll watch across the universe..i'm not sure yet.
haha now i'm editing my edit: i watched moulin rogue. i love the songs.

oh i want to say this:
so, what do we have in common?

1 comment:

  1. DUDE MY SISTER AND I ARE TRYING TO LEARN THE HOEDOWN THROWDOWN TOO! (making this in all caps is extremely lame but I felt cool doing it *shrugs*)

    We actually have a lot in common =] I love Gilmore Girls and Gossip Girl and I memorize things easily as well. I can basically turn any sentence I hear into some lyric or quote. It's very annoying to lots of people lol. Also I think we are both about the same when it comes to deciveness. Which is to say I'm not really...like for instance today I didn't know whether I wanted to continue rereading Luna or Prisoner of Azkaban so I ended up reading nothing and spending the day watching youtube videos. Which I also love doing (I'm into fiveawesomegirls, vlogbrothers, fiveawesomegays, smpodcast, devilishlypure, etc.)

    ReplyDelete