Tuesday, April 21, 2009

comments comments comments

ok so i have two things to type about. i'm going to type the topics right now so i don't forget. 1. alex day. and 2. how much i type in comments. *yay* i actually almost forgot the second one because my TV distracted me.
ok. if my BEDA buddies come on here in the next 2 hours: i'm sorry. i don't feel like typing right now. i'm going to take a computer break and read a little.
i am finishing this blog at 9:22 pm the next day.
the only reason i am finishing this is because i said i would and DAMNIT I WILL! this is a good time too because i feel chatty and since i don't have someone to physically talk to, i will talk to you, oh lovely computer =D
1. now, i don't personally know alex day. he is nerimon to me and i am just one of his many subscribers. recently, he decided (well, announced at least, i'm sure he's thought about it for a while, like, seriously thought about it) that he was going to purge. on A LOT. he deleted his twitter, his daily booth, and probably other things that i can't think of right now. >.< (i'm watching minute men on disney channel and it's getting all sentimental and i'm getting distracted)
ok back to alex day. he's also getting rid of his wii, books he doesn't want and many other things. he said he wants to be able to literally fit all his posessions in a travel bag. he's pretty extreme. to me, that's crazy. but it makes me want to get rid of things too. i want to get rid of the clutter in my room that is not worth taking up space in my room. i have boxes in my garage from when i moved almost a year ago. i mean, some of the stuff in there i actually want (books) but others? i don't even KNOW what's in those boxes.
2. so i've had a youtube account for a while. almost three years. but it was just sitting idle there for about 3 years. =P in, like, december maybe? november? january? anyways, in that month, i went to youtube. i found 3OH!3 and bo burnham and through bo i found kevjumba then happyslip and so on and so forth, to my now subscriptions. at first, i was comment-shy. i thought that i didn't need to comment..and i had nothing to say. but now, now that i've watched so many of their videos, i feel like a friend. even though they have NO idea who i am, i write to them. recently, i've typed too much. i feel like a weirdo. i think it's this blog's fault actually. in this blog, i type what's on my mind. so now, in my comments, i type what's on my mind because of their video. they probably don't give a flying fuck about the fact that my mom lives across the street because my parents are divorced. or that in my english class yesterday i had to tell like 5 people the difference between it's and its. but i tell them anyway. and NOW they tell us that they do read our comments. i understand that they read them, but do they care about what's written? do they care if i write "deh i love this video durr" or "ur like sooo hawtt" or if i write "haha i loved this line: 'random quote here' and i know exactly what you mean when you talked about ___. that happened to me just yesterday actually"

END. now i have to write today's blog. >.>
luckly, i wrote down my idea for today's blog so i didn't forget. =P

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is awesome of him. I've been thinking that a lot and I kinda change my mind every minute...On one hand, I'd love to just own only what I really need like books I reread, movies I watch over and over, etc. But then again I am SUCH a pack rat and I feel really at home in clutter. I'm getting better though. I've decided that everything I own that doesn't relate to A) any of my obsessions or B) has some sort of big sentimental value, I'm getting rid of. I've done a pretty good job so far. Most of my drawers are actually clean O_O

    I should start following Alex. I like him...though, knowing me, I'll start and obsess a ton and watch EVERY one of his videos for days so I should probably wait until I finish my homework that's due next week...

    ReplyDelete