Tuesday, April 28, 2009

i <3 biggest loser. fo realz

i want to teach ASL to high schoolers when i "grow up".
so this means i'm going to major in Deaf Studies
do you know how many schools offer a good Deaf Studies program in New England? not a lot.
one of them is BU. there is NO way i'm going to afford it without over $100,000 in debt.
so i guess i'm not going there =/
now i have to think. about these two schools in maryland.
i don't want to. i actually want to put of college so i don't have to worry about it.
and that depresses me. i don't usually think like that.
i'm actually trying to sign "Mrs. Nerimon" right now.
and i feel like a loser.
haha

i'm also watching "Biggest Loser" and i think that show rocks socks.
it makes me almost cry every time.

yea, for some reason, i had this awesome blog length skill for a couple of days and i lost it.


omg so i thought that i would get an e-mail or something if someone commented on my blogs.
guess what doesn't happen if someone comments on my blogs? that's right, i don't get e-mails. who would have thunk it?
so i just read your comments and i'll blog my responses to them in tomorrow's blog!
w00t now i have something to write about!

END

1 comment:

  1. Well then I'll give you some more for tomorrows blog XD

    I've never seen biggest loser but so many people tell me they like it. I should try it...I just never know/remember when it's on. I'll work on watching it.

    Signing Mrs. Nerimon sounds very exciting haha. I'm so putting off college stuff which isn't good since the deposits and everything are due Friday and I'm supposed to write some letter since my mom messed up on FAFSA so to get more money I need to write some letter. Though I'm not sure what to do and my momma isn't with it enough to help so I'm putting it off. YAY PROCRASTINATION!

    ReplyDelete