Monday, April 20, 2009

i also almost didn't title this..

i almost didn't do this out of sheer laziness.
so i follow alex day (nerimon) on both youtube and his diary and what he's doing is pretty insane.
i feel so superficial when i look at his diary and think "i don't know what i'd do with out my books/movies/pictures." they're just physical possessions. they're not as important as memories and such. but idk what'd i do if i didn't have half the stuff online that i do online.
i can't think of anything else to say about this..so change of subject.

- i'm watching devil wears prada and the mean assitant who "hates" andy is amazing.
she's in "sunshine cleaning"
i loved her in that too.
- anne hathaway looks gorgeous when she has this green dress on and cut straight across bangs. her lips look full and pouty and she looks amazing.
i wish i could look like that /self pity

uhm. that's all i'm going to type today.

i just remembered more! ...15 min. later-ish
so today in physics we were talking about wave and stuffs and he showed us a video about this bridge. there was this bridge in washington that was 8 feet thick with no holes or anything so the wind had to either go above the bridge or below it. when the wind was doing so, it made the bridge start moving...like you know that thing that people do when they combine their hands and make their elbow go up (on the right) and move the "wave" through their arms so it looks cool? like that.
and the bridge couldn't handle it. so one day, like 4 months after it was made, this guy (i think he was a reporter) was going across the bridge in his car and noticed that his car was moving. so he got out and was "thrown violently" to the opposite curb. the only other living creature that was in his car was his daughter's dog "fatso". he left the dog in there to save himself and the dog died because the bridge broke and the car fell into the water. the entire time he's talking about how he tried to get to his car but couldn't, or he tried to move his car but couldn't..why couldn't the dog just run out of the car? if he was able to get inside his car to move it, why couldn't he grab the dog and run? it made me sad.
=(
poor fatso

2 comments:

  1. I have a huge thing about owning copies of books. CDs and movies too, but not quite as much.
    Anyway, I can't imagine getting rid of my books, even when I do (hopefully) go live in the UK. I plan on making my parents store them for me. Maybe I'll talk about that in my blog today. Horrah for stealing ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa I totally don't follow Alex (I dunno why...O_o) I apparently need to find out what's going on. That sounds hard though. I love owning books and such. I usually remember when and where and everything about how I bought every item I own so they sort of are connected for me...or at least that's my excuse as to why I like owning stuff. Now I must go learn what he is doing!

    ReplyDelete