Wednesday, April 22, 2009

eragon. i can't think of an interesting title.

sos. today my computer still wasn't working. but then miraculously, it worked again! and i'm typing two blogs in a row! yay me. haha good thing i like just talking randomly. and this is kindof the same. i hope whoever reads this reads this how i write it. like "kindof" is one word. and "sos" is like "so's" i guess. not S.O.S.
anyways.
right now, i'm reading Eragon. i've owned it for about a year but never opened it. i told my friend and she read it and liked it. that still didn't pursued me. then i read my BEDA buddies' blogs and they're all reading machines and i was like "damn, i haven't seriously read in a while" (not counting the books i have to read for english). so i picked up eragon seeing as all my books are in a box. and it's AMAZING. EFFING SHVEET!
i'm addicted to it. i wish i had the next one because i'm almost done. yesterday while i was reading it, i opened it and went "this looks like the middle, i wonder where the middle is" and i figured it out by dividing by two (genious!) and guess what?! I WAS IN THE MIDDLE. i thought that was cool.

another thing is: the hoedown throwdown.
i cannot learn it. like, i get the steps and such. and when i'm watching/listening to the video where it's like the "official" teaching video. i get it when they're going slow after teaching it. then they go full force and i fumble like an idiot. it's difficult because she goes so fast and the steps involve moving your feet a lot so i feel estupido.
and she says "if you're 5 or 82 this is something you can do"
NOPE
=P
ok, g'night.

2 comments:

  1. I've actually heard a lot of good things about Eragon. I'll take a look at it next time I'm at a bookstore/library. (And don't worry, I would have gotten just as excited about the middle thing...)

    AND OMG THAT STUPID DANCE IS CRAZY!!!! So my friend's Bat Mitzvah is in June so she's playing this song so I basically have to learn it but I HATTTTE dancing and suck at it and jkfggsd I know all the words and such but doing the moves I can't get. *Shakes head* they need a official teaching video for dumbies thing. Maybe I'd get that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the term 'reading machine.' It's fun.
    My brother likes Eragon, but I can never convince myself to read it. I think I read the first page or so in middle school, and wasn't at all inclined to read more. Maybe I'll give it another go, since you say it's good. =]

    ReplyDelete