so i got a tattoo the other day. the 25th. of july. 2009. just for future reference.
it's nice. i have to take care of it for a while
i went with 4 friends and 3 of them got tattoos too. 2 of them did it cause we all just turned 18 and have been waiting for one and the other is 20 and has wanted her 2nd tattoo for a while now. the 4th friend is only 16 but i love him. he can't wait for a tattoo and i said he'd be there for my first and i'll be there for his.
last night, we had a surprise party for my friend jordan. he turns 16 in september but most of his friends are going to be at college when his birthday comes so we had the party now. it was fun. he obviously wasn't thinking about his birthday seeing as it is basically a month and a half away. =D
at the end, i took home 4 of my friends cause i'm that nice. of course 3 of them were on the way and the other is one of my bffls so i didn't mind.
i went to hug one and he went "i hugged you at the house" and i was like "no you didn't" and he was like "why do you have to be so needy"
we didn't hug
but i've been thinking about it.
i do ask for hugs a lot...
why?
i think it's cause
a) i'm always doubtful of myself. am i ugly? am i fat? am i stupid? do my friends even like me? do they use me for my car? am i a back-up friend? do they know i'll say yes to a lot of stuff they ask me for?
b) my family isn't the hugging type. i've only just started opening up to hugs recently. i like the feeling of people caring about me..for a hug. hugs are fun.
i enjoy hugging people.
and now i don't see it as needy
i see it as hugging people..to show i care.
ugh, whatever, he'll just keep thinking i'm needy cause i am NOT explaining all of that to him..too personal
END
love,
dyan
ps: thanks for reading
I likes your tattoo ^_^ I sorta want one of something HP related because it's something I feel like will be apart of my life forever but my mom told me I shouldn't because I have horrible genes and will probably get really sick from it *shrugs*
ReplyDeleteI also agree about the hugging thing. I like hugging people. Well, I like hugging some people lol. I am really needy though so if dunno if it's because of that or not. I think sometimes it is and sometimes it isn't. Like one of my friends that lives near me, I feel like I may just be a back up friend and such so hugging her makes me feel needed but like at Azkatraz I couldn't stop hugging the MuggleCasters because I just love them so much and was going to miss them terribly so I wanted the hugs just as a way to say good bye and that I'd miss them...
That's pretty odd about your friend though. I probably would have taken it the wrong way and cried lol.