super sad face
every night i'm not with my friends i'm wondering "what are they doing without me? am i a back up friend? do they actually like me?"
and tonight it no exception.
last night i was supposed to go to american apparel cause it just opened near me.. my friend texted me "american apparel tonight?" i went "hells yes" and she went "well, idk if we're going..i'll text you" and i never got another text from her.
and then tonight that same friend was supposed to go see hp6 again with me. she hasn't talked to me since last night's text of "i'll text you"
and i texted my other friend saying "whatcha doing" and she said "stufff..you?" i replied "trying to find something to do" and nothing.
i'm friendless.
I understand completely. I did my friend a huge favor by watching her dogs when she was going to be with her boyfriend and his family in Utah (like, if I didn't do this, she was screwed because one of her dogs is over 100 pounds and attacks but apparently likes me..) this was on the 5th. She called me to say her mom would get me within an hour then said call you once I get in.
ReplyDelete......I got a call from her on sunday asking me how my trip was. I told her I wouldn't get home from Azkatraz til tonight. kjsksdjfsd It sucks and thinking about my crappy IRL friends makes me miss Azkatraz even more <3