Thursday, May 7, 2009

things that make me happy

i <3 johnnydurham19... so i read his blogs.
he recently put up a blog that included a video by this girl who made a video/song with a couple things in it that made her happy.
so i decided to make a quick list of things that make me happy.
i mean, my day was kindof stressful/bad so this can help.
or not..who knows?
lets find out.

the first thing i thought of, actually, was Mhazz's "happy as a Bee" song. i love that song. it's adorable, cute, short, cheerful, bubbly, etc.

youtube

blogging

reading blogs

making friends

dancing

dancing in the rain

driving around, especially when it's nice out

sun/nice weather

hugs

nail polish

the beatles

cute animals (most animals are cute)

things i can put on my cork board

original songs from youtubers

funny sayings

pick-up lines

being corny

happy people

movies

"monster mash"

songs in general

talking

harry potter. the books, movies, wizard wrock, anything

alliterations

rhyming

drawing hearts

happy endings

thunderstorms

memories

badminton

walking in the rain (provided it's warm weather and not too windy)

my friends

the fact that i laugh really easily.

making lists

what makes you happy?

1 comment:

  1. I gots myself a blog =] krazy4kelly.blogspot.com

    I like this idea of listing things so I made my own list on my blog. Your list is good though. I like pick up lines too. I think they're hilarious XD

    ReplyDelete