raul = green
This is a text to my friend (Raul) who is AMAZING and let me text him over 9 texts of me ranting to him about a few friends. I got SO MAD last night. It was annoying and frustrating. I hate having to bite my tongue. I think, I’ll let you read this first, then explain some things that you wouldn’t get because you’re not from where I live..
*All my friends act like old ladies. I had to drop them off at 11pm last night because they were all tired and it was too
Late to them for a Friday night. It’s so annoying cause I go to bed later than 11 on school nights so it’s like “umm I still want to have fun..” and then if you mention a party or something Kelly gets so superior and like doesn’t want to associate herself to a party or any people who go to parties.** She looks down on them. And if you disagree with her on anything, she looks down on you even more. You know that guy who protests at 7/11?*** She and heather like him! And if you try to have a reasonable debate with her, she won’t listen..in her head, you’re already wrong. And she doesn’t want to do anything that costs her money. If it costs me money, it’s fine, but her? Nope. She doesn’t want to hang out at people’s houses but she doesn’t want to go out and spend money. She also doesn’t want to drive anywhere. Especially *this highway here*. She’s never driven *farther than the next town over* without her mom in the car. She had me waste a whole quarter tank of gas in one day.(twice) **** No one offered to pay me back. Jesus I’m so fucking frustrated with everything. I had fun when I picked you two up*****, met you at 7/11 and when I drove to *the town past next town over* the first time
“wow. 9 texts. And she talks about people. Non stop. That’s annoying too. =P”
He said “WOW! Fucked up. I hate that guy he is always an asshole! That’s fucked up for what they are doing to you that pisses me off that they didn’t even offer money, especially to their friend! … (their friend) that gives up their time to drive them where they want to go.”
And I went
“friend” you mean. I think the only person who’s cool about gas money is Sammy and she wasn’t there on either of the days.
Then he said: “now I feel like she is being fake to me. Cause I’m Mexican. That gives me second thoughts about them. But yea, Sammy is the sweetest. She’s just that kind of person. But I never thought they were that kind of people.”
And I went
That’s just it though. When I found out she liked that guy I was like “what about Raul and Gerardo? You love them. They were born here but their parent’s weren’t” and she was like “that’s different” and I was like “HOW?” then she changed the subject (until heather got into the car, where she knew that I would be out numbered)
Then tonight we were talking about Sam and Kaleb ****** and idk who went “he’s a dirty Mexican” (b/c there are clean ones and dirty ones) and I went “actually, he’s Columbian” and Emily said “it’s the same thing..they’re both..not..from..here.” and I was like “that’s like calling a French person a Mexican because they’re not from here.” And she went “that’s different”
* I deleted the first text, this is roughly what it said.
** on prom, for the after party, she says that if anyone drinks, they’re not allowed back in the limo (that really doesn’t bother me because I don’t drink..but wtvr) and last night we could have gone to a bonfire but she didn’t want to because people probably brought alcohol or weed.
*** this guy gets paid to stand outside of 7/11 with a sign “when they jumped the fence, they broke the law”. (because that’s where Latinos stand waiting for work) Recently, he’s been wearing one of those doctor masks because of the swine flu and it being from Mexico
**** I drove an hour away and back so we could look at our prom limo and walk around a mall on day. I know I offered to drive but still. And one Sunday when It was really nice out, we went to the beach to sun tan. Afterwards, Kelly said “I don’t want to go home yet, keep driving” and I was like ‘where” and she had me drive for so long, that’s where my 1/4 of a tank of gas went.
***** Raul is a twin. I love them both. Yesterday, I went to get a pedicure, drove to the town next to the next town over, picked up Emily, went out to eat, picked up heather, drove back to that town for no reason, drove back home, drove to 7/11, drove around our village, then drove everyone home
****** Sam is a little white girl and Kaleb is a Columbian. Some say he’s dirty because he flirts a lot and puts a lot of gel in his hair.
i really wanted to post that. sorry
Good thing you had a friend willing to listen to ya. Don't you just hate when people are stupid like that? I get so angry at my one friend when she decides saying that something is "so gay" is perfectly acceptable. I'll yell at her and she'll laugh and be like "dude you know I don't hate gay people. It doesn't mean the same thing!" kjsdhfkdsjgjd people are stupid.
ReplyDeleteThe money thing is annoying too. I'd slap them. You know what else pisses me off about money and has nothing to do with anything? I don't get why if you're dating someone, the guy generally pays for EVERYTHING. I don't know if everyone is like this but my friend uses her boyfriend so much for money! ANYTHING she gets (like...food wise usually since I only see when we're at school) HE pays for. Now, he's rich but it makes me mad because he works and she doesn't.
I think people in general just piss me off. [/rant] Thanks for giving me an outlet to get pissed off at the world lol.