so i'm uber bored.
i have no idea what happened to me.
today in school i made a list of things i needed to do when i got home. i got home at 3, left again at 4, got home again at 4:45 (because i had a job interview..one of the things on my list)
it is now 5 min. to 10. and all i've done that was on my list was that interview.
maybe i'll actually start it in 4 min.
haha
anyway. another reason that i don't know what happened, but not necessarily to me.
it used to be that when i got home i actually had stuff to watch/look at until like 6ish.
now i get bored so easily!
there isn't as much for me to look at. now that i think about it, i think it was because i had like 4ish VEDA's to watch and 4 BEDA's to read.
i wish that that wasn't over because it was fun..but i'm also glad it is over because it was stressful, me thinking i couldn't fit things
lately, i've been noticing something that usually doesn't bother me/i usually don't notice. (when i put a / do you say "slash" in your head? i do)
a lot of people are in relationships.
most of the people i talk to are in relationships
i am not.
2 of my close friends are not in a relationship.
one of them has someone that she's been flirting regularly with for a while now.
it's kindof upsetting. i've never actually had a boyfriend and i'm almost 18.
..my first kiss wasn't until october of my freshman year...it was also my most recent.
yay me.
/sarcasm
. i hope you'll read that and poss answer some questions and give me question
i don't want to dwell on that. i've written ideas down for blogs. so maybe i'll post once a week/twice a week poss?
Guess what? I can make you feel better!
ReplyDeleteI have never had a boyfriend AND I've never been kissed.
Try not to worry about it too much. It's not really all that terrible.
P.S. I ALWAYS say "slash" in my head.
I can make you feel better also. I've never been kissed AND I'm not straight like most of the girls in my school. So yay me for having a harder time! It bugs me too though...It'll happen soon hopefully =]
ReplyDeleteAnd I always say slash as well. Though when you mentioned it I just noticed so I reread it without saying slash and it made me feel weird. I prefer slash. Haha that sentence sounds like I'm talking about slash ships XD