Favorite Band/Artist: Kings Of Leon, Fratellis, Ke$ha, Pink, Lady Gaga, T.Swift. I AM A HUGELY INDECISIVE PERSON.
Favorite Video: I have like 100 favorites on the tubez. I enjoy charlieissocoollike's songs and 5AG (both genders) annnd yea
Favorite Movie: I am a HUGE movie person! Fired Up!, HP, LOTR, Across the Universe, Dirty Dancing, Wanted, Forrest Gump and Love, Actually
Favorite Book: When I was in HS, I read "House of the Scorpion" and it was amazing, I haven't re-read it yet, so I don't know if it still is. HP!! Why We Suck annnd LOTR
Favorite Designer/Label: ummm? I like stores like Urban Outfitters and Zumiez and Forever 21
Favorite Festival: I have yet to go to a festival. I want to go to Leakycon 2011
Favorite TV-Show: GLEE, Biggest Loser, and I enjoy me some Psych, Scrubs and Gilmore Girls
Favorite Person/Icon: Peter Jackson and the youtubers that I follow cause they rock pretty hard
Favorite City/Country: I am in love with my hometown, because I grew up there. I want to go to London. Australia was pretty cool
Favorite Moment Ever: Learning I was accepted to college? Europe? Australia? When my dad told me he was going to buy me a car? When 3sixty5days said he knows my name?
No comments:
Post a Comment