Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas Gifts are talked about in this one...for like two sentences.

SOMEBODY asked a question on her blog, for us to answer on ours. MEANING that I have to write in this. xD
I don't mind, actually. But, my Christmas Presents weren't astounding =(
I got the yellow low top converses that I wanted and DVDs and moneyz. That's pretty much it. Nothing fantastic that makes me you want to cry. Which is a little sad.

BUT ON THE PLUS SIDE
My dad bought a house in Florida. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY. It makes no sense to me, because he's going to stay up here for, like, 9 months of the year so he can keep his job and then go to Florida? Whatever, the PLUS SIDE part is that it's roughly 22 miles from ORLANDO AND I plan on going there my Spring Break so I can visit HARRY POTTER WORLD!!!
If it is open by that time =)
I really hope it is.

YAY HARRY POTTER WORLD <3

I REALLY like typing in caps lock to show my ENTHUSIASM. Therefore, I hope you all (ha) are reading the caps lock with enthusiasm! I feel super hyper right now.

FJEKWOA;VDKSVMDGHFFRAH

Rah Rah Ra Ah Ah Ah Roma Roma Ma Ma Ga Ga Oh La La =)

LOVE YOU
PS: click the =)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh! The Florida thing is uber cool! I don't anticipate getting to PotterLand (as I call it) until LeakyCon11, so you will have to tell us ALL about it. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. =O the house in Florida is awesome! I plan on going to the park at Infinitus for the first time and I am beyond excited!!

    ReplyDelete