I hate New Years. Every year I think I'm going to have fun, until the actual day appears and then it turns out, I DON'T
The year before last, I was with my mom and her best friend and I read a series of books. Last year, I was with my friends but they were all expecting fun things to occur cause it was the New Years. nope. THIS YEAR? I was supposed to go to my best friend's house but she changed her mind and told me last min. and now I'm home alone, the one thing I told them all that I didn't want to be on New Years Eve.
I don't even know what to think. My "Secrets" video, was so right. My growing worry about if my friends really do like me has increased so much this past week, it's horrible. and now, I feel like they really don't like me. Fuck My Friends
I was trying SO FUCKING HARD to keep in touch with them now that we're in college. It's obvious they don't want to still talk to me, so I won't bother. I'll just mope around at home wishing I was back at school with the people that apparently ACTUALLY like me.
....I really hate new years eve.
what a way to welcome the new year.
Wow, that sucks. I'm sorry...If it helps, I never have plans for new years so i made it sort of a fun game for myself to try and do the lamest thing possible to bring in the new year like 2 years ago I was watching a South of Nowhere marathon and didn't even realize it was midnight and last year I was petsitting and reading Sorcerer's Stone. It's kind of fun, actually.
ReplyDeleteBtw, I didn't know you had a youtube channel. Now I'll be sure to check out your videos ^_^
I spent this one recording a video =)
ReplyDeleteIt was alright, but I was super bummed cause of the whole plans falling through thing
Haha, thanks <3